We cannot wait to share the Neonatal Touch & Massage Certification with you!
During NTMC You will learn how to:
- Provide neonatal massage techniques to maximize sleep, comfort, and neurodevelopmental outcomes.
- Enhance your observation skills of neonates, increase your knowledge of infant development, and raise your understanding of the incredible effects of your touch.
- Improve bonding for infants and parents while optimizing infant development.
- Provide neuroprotective care practices such as skin-to-skin holding, swaddled bathing, 2-person caregiving, and therapeutic positioning & handling.
- Provide manual therapy techniques including myofascial release, myofascial trigger point release, and awareness of cranial sacral therapy & lymphatic drainage benefits (therapists only).
Learn More Here
This course has taught me SO much!! The speakers are incredibly knowledgeable and easy to listen to. I love that it’s conversational with allowances for any question. This will be a practice change for me, a new lens to see, interact and heal babies. – Ginger Hejtmancik, MS, CCC-SLP, CNT, NTMNC
You must apply for certification before registering to take this course. If you have applied and been accepted, please ensure you have your NTMC Approval Number available and proceed with registration by clicking ‘Register Now’. If you have not applied for NTMC, please complete your application by clicking ‘Apply for NTMC’.